ATLANTA—Sixteen graduates of the Robinson College of Business are among the honorees named by the Georgia State University Alumni Association to its 2019 class of distinguished alumni under the age of 40.
This is the second year of the 40 Under 40 program, which recognizes and honors the most influential and innovative graduates who embody the values of Georgia State.
“The Robinson College members of this year’s 40 Under 40, represent the many paths available to our graduates,” said Robinson College Dean Richard Phillips. “We are enormously proud of them.”
The 16 Robinson College graduates who are members of the Georgia State Alumni Association 40 Under 40 Class of 2019:
- Malory Atkinson (MBA ’15), co-founder and managing partner, Shear Structural
- Tamieka Davis (B.B.A. ’00), partner, Ernst & Young
- Nitcelle Emanuels (B.S.’03, MBA ’11), director, global diversity & inclusion, Dell [joint alumna: Andrew Young School of Policy Studies]
- Andre Greenwood (MBA ’11), vice president, field network management, WellCare Health Plans, Inc.
- John Gunter Jr. (M.S.I.S. ’16), head of threat & vulnerability management, Electronic Arts – EA Games
- Chris Hardman (B.B.A.’13, M.G.H.M. ’14), director of membership, Georgia Hotel & Lodging Association
- Dustin Holland (MBA ’04), vice president, Better World Books
- Michael J. Ivie (MBA ’10/M.S. ’11), managing partner, head of financial services consulting, Phyton Consulting
- Alaina Percival (B.I.S.’02, MBA ’08), CEO and board chair, Women Who Code [joint alumna: College of Arts and Sciences]
- Elizabeth Randall (B.B.A. ’07), vice president, operations, Motor Trend
- Thomas Ryan-Lawrence (B.B.A. 03), CEO, Opinly Inc.
- Josh Sanders (B.A./B.B.A. ’13, P.A. ’14), deals manager, PwC [joint alumnus: College of Arts and Sciences, Honors College]
- Dayna Thomas (B.B.A. ’11), owner/managing attorney, the Law Office of Dayna Thomas, LLC
- Joanie Twersky (MBA ’11), senior marketing manager, 5G innovation, AT&T
- Juanita Velez (M.I.B. ’13), international social media strategist, Delta Air Lines
- Mackenzie Zorrilla (B.B.A. ’15), international corporate accounting manager, UPS [ joint alumna: Honors College]
The Georgia State Alumni Association will celebrate the 40 Under 40 Class of 2019 at an awards ceremony and reception on March 28 at The Fairmont, 1429 Fairmont Ave., NW. The event is open to the public. Tickets may be purchased for $40 at pantheralumni.com/40under40. Sponsorships are also available.