ATLANTA—Thousands of students are expected at Perimeter College’s five campuses starting Monday (Jan. 14) as spring semester classes begin.
If you are one of these students, whether new or returning, here’s an important checklist to make sure you are ready for classes.
- Finalize your class schedule. Late registration continues through Friday, Jan. 18. Log on to your PAWS account to review your schedule and make sure you know where your classes are.
- Get your PantherCard ID if you haven’t already. Your PantherCard is your passport on campus — your access card to the library, campus facilities, food and more. To get your card, bring your government-issued ID to the PantherCard office on any Perimeter College campus.
- Got a car? Make sure you register your vehicle on your campus and obtain your parking permit. Parking is free on all Perimeter College campuses, but parking permits are required.
- Make sure you have your books for classes. Go to the bookstore website to order your books, or – if you want to go in person– check your campus map to see where your bookstore is located.
- Sign up for PantherAlerts to find out when the college is closed due to inclement weather or other emergencies.
- Find a club to join through the Panther Involvement Network. Follow the prompts to get to Perimeter College and search your campus for clubs you may want to join.
- Got a question? Ask Panther Answer, or click on the question mark icon that appears on the Perimeter College website to seek answers from ASK Perimeter.